1.    #1  
    i want a form fit case, something that doesnt make the 650 too bulky. i like to keep in pocket most of the time.
    i dont want plastic covering the keyboard or the screen.

anyone who has used
    Sena

or the

Krusell

please drop your opinions. i realize the krusell has plastic over the keyboard, but it is cheaper.

which is best??
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I have the Sena and like it a lot. Use it with a screen protector.
    Only negative is if the treo freezes it's a pain to pull it out of the case to do a reset. The leather also puckers a little around the volume keys but not a big deal. Very thin so easy to have it in your pocket
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I have the krussel. I cut the plastic off of it so that there is only a strip that covers the 5 way and the other buttons (revealing the screen and the keyboard.)

The krussel is nice because of the different attachment options.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    i think i like the sena, with the no plastic, and you dont have to have a belt clip. but its more expensive, is there a cheaper place to get them other than TC?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    The Krusell is a great case. It protects the Treo and is very slim. One thing to be aware of, if you need to remove or swap SD cards very often, with the Krusell you have to unzip and entirely remove the case to do it. And because it fits so snugly, that's not real easy to do. May not be an issue for you.
    jesterjo-maybe having to take the case off to insert/remove the sd card is a good thing ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

It certainly keeps you from losing the SD card. I actually did a case mod on mine that worked real well. I used a pocketknife to cut the threads at the seam at the top of the case. That made the part of the case that covers the SD card loose like a flap. Then I superglued a little black velcro piece to keep it fastened down. No more problem getting to the SD card. I do wish Krusell would address this one little thing somehow. Then it would be the perfect case (for me). A couple months after I did the mod, I caught the case on something as I walking by, and the plastic railing on the back broke, so I had to get a new case. I opted for the Codi Sport case. I like it too, but being more open, it doesn't do as good a job as the Krusell at keeping "stuff" from getting inside the case.

Also, on the Krusell and the Codi and just about every other case I've owned, I've had to do some minor surgery around the cutouts for the headphones, IR port, etc. to get them to line up right. I found that the small scissors on a Swiss Army knife are perfect for this. They're very sharp and you can make very precise cuts or trims.
    I had the sena case and it drove me nuts!

It is a great case BUT the little leather strip that goes below the screen but above the pad blocked my ability to press the UP on the pad and the two upper buttons quickly.

I could not stand it.

Otherwise then that little issue it was great

There was not a way to fix this issue.
    Bothered me at first as well but I've gotten used to it and don't think much about it any more until now

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Bothered me at first as well but I've gotten used to it and don't think much about it any more until now
    What made me so mad was not completely that issue, it was that I love the case otherwise then that!!

Like a girlfriend that is PERFECT except
    she only has 9 toes. Does not mean anything....just bugs the hell out of you!!!
    Is it me or the Sena blocks the IR port and the mirror next to the camera lens? Looks like a nice fitting case though.
    the top flap does block the IR port, but more importantly for me, ensures the SD card doesn't pop out. I don't use the IR port that much so doesn't bother me, and if I have to use it, holding the flap back isn't a big deal.

The mirror next to the camera lens is partially obstructed (maybe about 1/4).

Speaking of which, anyone know how to activate the mirror?

LOL...the 650 has a mirror? I am gonna have to add that to the list of things that make the 650 an upgrade over the 600. :-D

I bought a Sena with the magnetic flap. Makes it a tad bulkier when carrying but the flap is great protection for the keys and screen. The inside of the flap holds 2 SD cards, easy in and out. The T650 goes in and out easily except you have to hold rocker switch up to pass through cutout. Beltclip is nice but doesn't click when secure; you have to test it to make certain it's in all the way. I had 2 (non-fatal) accidents before I got the hang of it. I also have a proporta aluminum case (very light) that I use when I wear a suit (5 days a week) to keep the T650 in the inside jacket pocket. The flap on the Sena can make retrieval out of a pocket tricky.