1.    #1  
    Ok, so I'm confused (not a new state for me ). I want a car kit that would allow me to do voice dialing.

I'm fine with being limited to a specific set of numbers/names (as long as I can dial by speaking digits).

I don't care if it uses Bluetooth or has a cradle (cradle might be better, so I have a place to put the phone).

What are my options?

--
    Hook
    Check in the BlueTooth Forum. Since the T650 has BT, it seems a waste to get a wired kit. Parrot's line offers a few good options. Start there at www.DriveBlue.com or www.Say-Parrot.com.
    Voice Dialing seems to be a contensious issue with the T650. Much more on that in the BT forum.
    Best of luck,
    Mindfull
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    Quote Originally Posted by MindFull
    Check in the BlueTooth Forum. Since the T650 has BT, it seems a waste to get a wired kit. Parrot's line offers a few good options. Start there at www.DriveBlue.com or www.Say-Parrot.com.
    Voice Dialing seems to be a contensious issue with the T650. Much more on that in the BT forum.
    Hmm..."seems a waste to get a wired kit", eh? How do you figure. I think it's a waste to get a bluetooth kit. Then you can't use GPS!! You can't play audio over the system. Voice dialing I'm not sure about...it's prolly hit and miss at best. And you're payng MORE for it.

I'm posting instructions in a few hours on how I got my wired car cradle/kit up and working for $70-$80.