1.    #1  
    Treo 600 & 650 are not very uncommon phones , unfortuntely none of the major stores like Best buy,Circuit city ,comp USA and Fry 's carry important accessories such as cases and cradles.This is true for major cities .
    It sure was disppointing as i could not find any good case for my Treo during recent trip to So Cal.
    I am sure same does not hold true for iPod or PDA accessories.
    Our best choices therefore remain online stores like TC or ebay.
    During a recent trip home to Hawaii, I found both CompUSA's on Oahu to be quite well stocked. Cradles, spare batteries, cases and styli were all available.

I wish the various stores (Best Buy, CompUSA, CircuitCity) in Virginia Beach, where I live now, were as well stocked.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  3.    #3  
    I could not find a single case for Treo 650 besides the cheap leather case ,Verizon store had inside Circuit city.
    I've seen multiple cases, cradles, batteries, headsets and such at the CompUSA near my home. I just buy from TreoCentral and other on line sources, because the price savings. The Treo headset was $80 at CompUSA, and $50 at Buy.com, just for an example........................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
  5.    #5  
    Yeah .... But ,
    how many case choices you have at comp usa ,may be 3 or 4 , not 25 or 30 ,unlike TC.
    They only have two the form fitting and the latch holster
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    They only have two the form fitting and the latch holster

Exacto..
    That is the point , i am trying to make.
    just 1 or 2 palm brand cases when 35 others are available.
    I think the supply at major stores is low because the demand is also low. Owners of Treos are more likely to shop around at on-line sources to get the best prices lower than the major chains.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Yeah!!! We have an aversion to MSRPs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Exacto..
    That is the point , i am trying to make.
    just 1 or 2 palm brand cases when 35 others are available.
    I think that sounds about fair as far as cases goes or any accessories on the Treo. You have to remember that majority of cell phone users buy the lower end phones. Or atleast not a $400 + phone.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    I think that sounds about fair as far as cases goes or any accessories on the Treo. You have to remember that majority of cell phone users buy the lower end phones. Or atleast not a $400 + phone.

Did n't Palmone claim they sold more than on emillion Treo's?
    That 's not an uncommon phone.