Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I went to a CVS drug store in Queens, NY. They have a machine that reads photos off of camera chips. I had some photos from my Treo 600 on the sim so I put it in the Kodak machine. It did find about 6 photos. I have about 50 on the sim. It seemed to randomly locate photos. Does anyone know what photos the Kodak machine finds on the sim chip?
    im a asst manager at a CVS/pharmacy. i believe the Kodak G3 station only recognizes JPEG images. what used to be really cool was that i used to be able to send pics to the Kodak Machine via IR and Bluetooth from my Treo, but it no longer supports that due to the lack of customers sending pics from cameral phones.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I didn't know that you could store pics on the sim card? Regardless, I have printed off pics from my sd card at the wal-mart picture kiosk and it has turned out great.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I didn't know that you could store pics on the sim card? Regardless, I have printed off pics from my sd card at the wal-mart picture kiosk and it has turned out great.
    you have 2100+ posts here and obviously know alot bout your Treo...but you didnt know you could store pics om the SD card?!!??!?!?!?!?

(and go to CVS, we are better than wally world)

EDIT: i guess i just automatically knew he meant the SD card not SIM...sry
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    you have 2100+ posts here and obviously know alot bout your Treo...but you didnt know you could store pics om the SD card?!!??!?!?!?!?

(and go to CVS, we are better than wally world)
    Quote Originally Posted by bklabel
    I went to a CVS drug store in Queens, NY. They have a machine that reads photos off of camera chips. I had some photos from my Treo 600 on the sim so I put it in the Kodak machine. It did find about 6 photos. I have about 50 on the sim. It seemed to randomly locate photos. Does anyone know what photos the Kodak machine finds on the sim chip?
    I didn't know you could use a SIM to store photos either.

edit: better stick to rhyming CP
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I didn't know you could use a SIM to store photos either.

edit: better stick to rhyming CP
    im no longer leaving the OFF TOPIC forum, i know nothing about this Treo contraption
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    64k of jpeg goodness..