1.    #1  
    Neither LEDOff nor Butler work correctly since I upgraded my ROM for my Cingular phone.

When I set the LED to blink for SMS and VM's, it doesn't work. The turning off the LED works, but little else.

Anyone else?

jj
    well the latest sprint rom has the ability to turn the led off in the phone prefs, try using that instead of the softwares method and see if that doesn't clean things up a little.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Does the latest sprint rom allow setting the LED to blink for SMS and voicemail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    well the latest sprint rom has the ability to turn the led off in the phone prefs, try using that instead of the softwares method and see if that doesn't clean things up a little.
    Isearched everywhere on my phone and i don't see that option. Where exactly is it? TIA
    Go to your phone app, menu -> general preferences -> uncheck "Blink green LED when in coverage"
    First noticed it after that latest sprint rom update.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I was wondering the same thing. Is there a program out there to make the led blink red or something when there is a message or miss call?
    Quote Originally Posted by btvudoo
    I was wondering the same thing. Is there a program out there to make the led blink red or something when there is a message or miss call?
    Butler.
    Thanks uncle
    Yea...sprint has this problem solved. I don't think Cingular/Verizon users have that same privilege, tho.