1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been addressed, but there are dozens of pages of posts about this software and nothing is jumping out as addressing my issue...

I started the trial for ProfileCare maybe three or four weeks ago (so it is finished now, obviously). I also got VolumeCare, which worked wonderfully, but I digres...

I noticed a lot of problems getting my Sprint PCS Treo 650 online during my trial period. I figured out that I needed to turn the radio off and then on, and after that it would work fine. Unideal, to say the least. I finally narrowed it down to ProfileCare: whenever it, using the scheduler, changed the profile of the phone, there was a high probability (though strangely not 100%) that afterward, data operations would be rendered inoperable without power-cycling the radio. Oddly enough, when this happened I could receive text messages, but not respond to them (until after a power-cycle).

No problem, I figured, that's why we test software, right? See if it works how we want it to, and then either buy it or dump it. So I dumped it, and thereafter my data features have worked normally. Only now I've decided I really like the features it does offer, and since there are so many people who are very happy with the software... is this a known issue that can be solved, or is this something unique to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenithNadir
    Sorry if this has been addressed, but there are dozens of pages of posts about this software and nothing is jumping out as addressing my issue...

I started the trial for ProfileCare maybe three or four weeks ago (so it is finished now, obviously). I also got VolumeCare, which worked wonderfully, but I digres...

I noticed a lot of problems getting my Sprint PCS Treo 650 online during my trial period. I figured out that I needed to turn the radio off and then on, and after that it would work fine. Unideal, to say the least. I finally narrowed it down to ProfileCare: whenever it, using the scheduler, changed the profile of the phone, there was a high probability (though strangely not 100%) that afterward, data operations would be rendered inoperable without power-cycling the radio. Oddly enough, when this happened I could receive text messages, but not respond to them (until after a power-cycle).

No problem, I figured, that's why we test software, right? See if it works how we want it to, and then either buy it or dump it. So I dumped it, and thereafter my data features have worked normally. Only now I've decided I really like the features it does offer, and since there are so many people who are very happy with the software... is this a known issue that can be solved, or is this something unique to me?
    This was a problem that some saw with the earlier builds of ProfileCare. I finally found the problem and it was a bad pointer. So depending on where PC was loaded in memory, it would write over some of the network code. Which caused the network to not want to connect. This has been solved in the current build - V2.14.

Jeff
    Jeff: Is this a free upgrade for registred users? I have 2.09. If it is free, how do I do it? I remember you had to customize the download to my sync ID.