1.    #1  
    Going to be signing up for Vonage service and just wanted to see if anyone here was able to access their vonage voicemail using this program. If anyone has any other suggestions I am always open to something else.

Thanks!
    Newton 100 > Newton 120 > Palm IIIx > LG Phenom Express > Palm 505 > Treo 300 > Tungsten T > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750
    vonage voice mail you can access online or have the wav files emailed to you
    Quote Originally Posted by HumP
    vonage voice mail you can access online or have the wav files emailed to you
    That is true. It is also helpful. The e-mail message contains both the calling number (when known) and a .wav file containing the message. One can then call the number in the message, usually my choice, or call Vonage voice-mail to listen to the message.

What I cannot do is decode the .wav attachment file on the Treo. Anyone know or have the software for listening to .wav files on the Treo. Can one simply click on the attachment in the e-mail, as one can do on a PC, and hear the message.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    That is true. It is also helpful. The e-mail message contains both the calling number (when known) and a .wav file containing the message. One can then call the number in the message, usually my choice, or call Vonage voice-mail to listen to the message.

What I cannot do is decode the .wav attachment file on the Treo. Anyone know or have the software for listening to .wav files on the Treo. Can one simply click on the attachment in the e-mail, as one can do on a PC, and hear the message.
    Yes, you should be able to click on the attachment in your e-mail and listen to it - a friend just left me a vmail on Vonage and I listened to the .wav attachment on my Treo. I'm trialing Resco Explorer and somewhere I thought that I had set a file association so that Ptunes would always play .wav files. This may be the default association without Resco Explorer. In any case, you certainly can just click on the attachment and listen to it depending on your setup.