Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Man, I have to say, this Bluetooth 1.1 blows when you're in a Wifi environment. I get about 3 feet from the phone and it is totally unusable! Amazing!

Is there any chance a firmware upgrade on the Treo 650 (sprint version) would upgrade our bluetooth to 1.2? I have a 1.2 bluetooth headset but can only operate at 1.1 because of the phone!

M
    slim to none
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    That bites....... if true :>. Now I remember reading, the Bluetooth chip in the T650 is 1.2 capable....
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmcg
    I remember reading, the Bluetooth chip in the T650 is 1.2 capable....
    It would be great to know if that is true...
    Even if it were possible, which it prolly isn't, Palm wouldn't enable it!! That's just the nature of business.

As for being merely 3 ft. away from the receiving end...have you tried the Linksys USBBT100 adapter?? It's supposed to get several hundred feet of range....that might help you in your WiFi environment.
    I don't think its possible but if it were we won't see it until the next treo... if the 650 had this capability we would ha e seen it by now..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.