Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Good Q's Maybe it's a Philly thing

I didn't know you could schedule the Qsync? Can you schedule a 5-10 or 15 min Qsync? The PUSH feature is nice but I too agree about the battery life. If I had to choose I can wait a few mins for my e-mail to arrive.

I am still hoping for a 6% drop/hr WITH "push".
    phillydog - Verizon is the least "friendly" of the carriers when it comes to data usage; it will send the most calls to voice mail (and this is true with Chatter, VersaMail, or any other app that uses data). Efficient Sync helps only with push mode.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrys914
    Good Q's Maybe it's a Philly thing

I didn't know you could schedule the Qsync? Can you schedule a 5-10 or 15 min Qsync? The PUSH feature is nice but I too agree about the battery life. If I had to choose I can wait a few mins for my e-mail to arrive.

I am still hoping for a 6% drop/hr WITH "push".
    Yes, you can schedule the Q-sync any number of minutes you like.

Perhaps you should try it out.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Okay..where do I find this? "Scheduled Q-sync"

I found the Eff Sync but no luck with a schedule sync..I'll do a search.

Figures my trial runs out just as I start to have hope ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrys914
    Okay..where do I find this? "Scheduled Q-sync"

I found the Eff Sync but no luck with a schedule sync..I'll do a search.

Figures my trial runs out just as I start to have hope ;(
    The option is only available for Offline mailboxes (i.e. mailboxes on servers that don't support "push" or that you wish to manually poll for mail).

To find the option, be sure you are looking at the mailbox you wish to edit. Then from the menu, choose "Edit Mailbox", then go to the "Deliver" section.

Check the "Offline" option. Then you will see an option for "QSync every __ mins". Just type in how many minutes you want between each QSync.

By the way, this is on page 9 of the ChatterEmail Manual. You DID read the manual, didn't you?
    Last edited by Insp_Gadget; 08/22/2005 at 06:42 PM.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Can anyone comment as to whether Sprint is better than Verizon in terms of battery drain? Or is it just an issue with any CDMA carrier?

Thanks.
    Sprint seems to be a bit better, but the GSM carriers are FAR FAR better.

Marc
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234