1.    #1  
    Can I install Palm OS 5 on my Treo 600 or is 4.1 the newest version that will work? Next question: With OS 5 on the Treo can I then install Docs to Go Premium ver 7.006?
    Uhhh, you have OS 5.2.1 Did you not know that?
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    When you own a phone that's worth a couple hundred dollars, it's your duty to know the specs it has.
    Quote Originally Posted by ricafern
    Can I install Palm OS 5 on my Treo 600 or is 4.1 the newest version that will work? Next question: With OS 5 on the Treo can I then install Docs to Go Premium ver 7.006?
    I'm just curious how, where, when, why you think the OS on your 600 is 4.1? I hope your not confusing the Palm desktop version number with the OS on the actual device.
    ~ ScandaLous ~