1.    #1  
    Considering the Treo 650 does not come with a file browser/explorer/manager/ how is it that Palm expect people to access ther /PALM/Blazer/Download directory. This is the directory that files that are downloaded from the Internet goes by force. I use Resco Explorer but how would a regular Joe know hot to get to the downloaded files? Am I missing an app that is builtin and allows access?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    No built-in app (waiting to be corrected)....but the average Joe would hopefully come here looking for advice, and we'd tell him to download FileZ.
    Ah yes, a perfect example of the genius that is the PalmOS.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice
    Considering the Treo 650 does not come with a file browser/explorer/manager/ how is it that Palm expect people to access ther /PALM/Blazer/Download directory. This is the directory that files that are downloaded from the Internet goes by force. I use Resco Explorer but how would a regular Joe know hot to get to the downloaded files? Am I missing an app that is builtin and allows access?
    I wouldnt consider myself an average joe by any stretch of the imagination; yet I didnt know that once something is downloaded with Blazer, it creates a Blazer/Download folder onto the card.
    I use MegaCommander for all my backup and file exploring needs; so I was a bit surprised when I saw the folder automatically added to my card.
    ~ ScandaLous ~