Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My treo in maui, here is a view I don't see everyday.

E
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Awesome shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by needmoretoys
    My treo in maui, here is a view I don't see everyday.

E
    Aloha Needmoretoys!

Looks like the south shore with the island of Kahoolawe in the left Rain is not always appealing to vacationing tourists but out here we say "no rain, no rainbows" I'm sure you had some greats shots of the sunsets too.

Have a great time.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    I am so jealous!
    Never argue with an *****; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Author unknown
    niiiiiiice
    Ahhh how I miss being home in Hawaii, let alone being on Maui. I used to work for a shipping agency back in Honolulu, and handled various cruise ships during their Hawaiian ports of call. I always enjoyed being in Lahaina, sipping a beer on deck and watching the sun set.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    take that baby along with ya on a trip to the road to hana, and you'll have a thousand of pictures like that, bro!!!

we loved maui when we were there. stay as long as ya can. there's nowhere quite like it.

cheers!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    I shot these with my 600 then transferred them to my 650, the first shot (Hawaii) I use as my Wallpaper.
    Mahalo..
    Great shots! Aloha~Aloha to you~
  10.    #10  
    aloha!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    can ya flash a photo of an Old Lahaina Luau with the flamethrowing maui warrior dancers performing while you're having dinner?

that would be a great pic!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Yes I also miss Hawaii, well Maui. I used to go there twice a year for 5 years, with a company I used to work for.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Nice pictures. I have a decent video of the Atlantic @ Wrightsville Beach, NC I took this morning.

Now, if there only was an easy and free way to convert those 3gpp files.
    I use Sound Forge to convert 3gpp files to AVI. It certainly ain't free, in fact it's not cheap. You can d/l a trial copy if you only have a few one time conversions.
    ok you pulled them out of me!~

including the tightrope walker in pitch black darkness!!!(Sunset Celebration)
    came out great with my 650!
    Please god tell me you're using a real camera photographing your trip to Maui and not using the Treo for everything. Using the Treo's camera is "neat" but the pictures aren't worth a damn.
  17.    #17  
    No, this is not our first trip to maui, so we have 5 hours of video and 300+ (5mb+) photos, but this is my first trip with my treo so I thought what the heck, you guys would appreciate it. Tomorrow Laua pictures. I'll post both types of pictures.
    Okay good.. I see people running around taking cellphone pictures at places that just makes me wanna beat the clue into them. One guy was determined to take some pictures of fish at a large aquarium with his cellphone while I waited with my real camera to do the same.

Gee, his kept coming out dark and blurry..
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    can ya flash a photo of an Old Lahaina Luau with the flamethrowing maui warrior dancers performing while you're having dinner?

that would be a great pic!
    Not exactly fire eaters, but use your imagination. The second shot is the island town of Lahaina from the water.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Okay good.. I see people running around taking cellphone pictures at places that just makes me wanna beat the clue into them. One guy was determined to take some pictures of fish at a large aquarium with his cellphone while I waited with my real camera to do the same.

Gee, his kept coming out dark and blurry..
    Sorry I didn't mean to hold up the line.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast