1.    #1  
    I'm on Cingular Nationwide in the US, currently in the UK for this year's World Science Fiction Convention in Glasgow. When I try for my voice mail using either the country code + area code + number, I get a message saying that number is restricted. Do I need to purchase something locally to do this?

Anyone know if I will get incoming calls to my US number if I just leave the phone on?
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evesolo
    Anyone know if I will get incoming calls to my US number if I just leave the phone on?
    Yes you will.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    You will be able to send and receive calls in the UK only if you called Cingular and turned on international roaming. If you didn't do that, then you'll need to call them from a different phone to get it enabled. Keep in mind that it is rather expensive... ~$1.25 a minute to send or receive calls.

Brett
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    To call back to the US for your voicemail call

001 followed by your cellphone number, this will direct you to your voicemail. If you hear the greeting, press *