1.    #1  
    I just purchased a new treo 650 from verizon and if I click the on button to turn the screen on it will reset half the time. Also when I try to answer a call sometimes it freezes.

What should I do about it?

Thanks
    New? Have you loaded a bunch of apps on it? If so, do a hard reset and load the apps one at a time to see which one might be causing the conflict and reset.

If it is resetting straight out of the box, I'd take it to Verizon and ask 'em to troubleshoot. Might need a newer one.
    why would you go yo cingular to troubleshoot a verizon phone?

first post...give us more (any) details. What if any 3rd party sw is installed? Is this behavior occur all the time or only under particluar circumstances? etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    why would you go yo cingular to troubleshoot a verizon phone?
    Dutch, are you answering too many posts at one time again? There is nothing in the OP or 1st response that stated anything like this?!?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Dutch, are you answering too many posts at one time again? There is nothing in the OP or 1st response that stated anything like this?!?
    The first responder edited it. He had Cingular originally.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    The first responder edited it. He had Cingular originally.
    Thank you I.

That's one of the things about Treo|C, it doesnt always show when a post has been edited and thats what I looked for before replying to what D had said. Thanks for the clarification.
    ~ ScandaLous ~