Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know if its possible to hear FM radio on our treo?
    Yea it's possible, if the FM radio station Internet streams via MP3 .

I think the last time a Palm device picked up FM radio was in an old Visor Springboard .
    I have always thought it would be a good idea, though.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Isn't there a SD card FM adaptor? I thought I saw it listed on palmgear or something like that.
    Aren't there FM receivers as small as an SD card or darn close to it? I mean, yea, it would be good to integrate it on future models but it's not that large a thing to carry.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    This is cool but the 650 is not supported, presumably because it won't fit with the SD slot so close to the antenna. Maybe they will release a new model...
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I have been trying to figure out how to stream ESPN Radio but I have not had success. Anyone have any ideas?

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnrad...ideo?play=live
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    I have been trying to figure out how to stream ESPN Radio but I have not had success. Anyone have any ideas?

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnrad...ideo?play=live
    You can pick up ESPN out of Indianapolis via this url and ptunes deluxe:

http://war.str3am.com:7010/listen.pls
    So the stock real player already on the treo cant stream mp3s via data?
    no streaming with realplayer you need pocket tunes..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Thanks

Do you need anything else? I was reading around and noticed users talking about services that help buffering /pauses.
    The SD FM transmitter won't work on the Treo b/c the antenna gets in the way!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    jamespaulritter you don't need anything else just stream a lower bitrate if the buffering is bad..
    thanks I appreciate the info.....
    Does the trial version not allow you to stream internet radio? I tap a link in blazer that would start real player on a PC and the treo just downloads a 1kb .ram file.
    you need the deluxe version to stream..
    Thanks Don, its up, running and working great!
    np.. glad i could help..
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    Argggg! For a second I was excited. But only a second...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast