1.    #1  
    phone rebooted after a call ......nothing out the ordinary :|

....when ya came back up ... i lost some of my stuff ..my bluetooth was turned off ....

*color theme was back to default
    *lock message had returned to default
    * all my volume settings were back to default ....

more stuff too ...bunch of annyoing things....

I synced my Treo 650 and it gave me the following errors

Code:
    HotSync operation started for ****** on 07/29/05 18:11:27

OK Quick Install
    Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    Error loading preferences for account 'pingywonmcse': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    OK VersaMail with 8 message(s)
    ...so i recreated all the stuff that got F ed up ....
    now i still get that same error msg when ever i hot sync

....someone please advise how to correct this ?
    TIA
    Last edited by pingywon; 07/29/2005 at 05:30 PM.
  2.    #2  
    ...anyone anyone

is this too hard or too stupid to answer ? ...riddle me that
    It sounds kinda like the vanishing SavedPreferences database bug to me....however, I never got those weird error messages when syncing.

That file should be in your Backup folder in your PC....it's something like Program Files/palmOne/username/Backup/SavedPreferences.prc if I recall correctly.

If you managed to get it to sync since this happened, the newer SavedPreferences file might have overwritten the one on the desktop and you'll notice no change. If that's the case, make sure you save that SavedPreferences file on your SD card so that you can just copy it to RAM and save yourself some trouble.

If that's not it, then I dunno what to tell ya.