Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey Guys

Itís finally here! I just got the perfect INNO.Dock accessory! Seidio sent me their brand new Stand Alone Battery Charger. Of course, like usual, itís just a sample but itís still great. The size is perfect, just the right size, AND it doubles as a stylus holder. How about THAT? Isnít it strange how Seidio always adds a few extra perks into their products?

Anyhow, itís pretty basic in what it does. It charges the spare battery through the USB cable and if I wanted to, I could buy the USB AC Adaptor, which I think I will. The spare battery lays flat inside the charger, nearly seamless. I guess this way, if itís sitting on your desk charging and you are reaching across the desk for something, you wonít get your sleeve caught on your battery. (Iím just clumsy enough to do something like that.)

The one that I received was the Treo Blue color that they make their INNO.Docks in. It matches perfectly with my Treo 650 and my INNO.Dock.

Also, I travel a lot so this is perfect with my laptop. Itís pretty flat so it fits into my laptop bag great and I donít even need to take my INNO.Dock on my short trips. I can charge it with my laptop while I sleep in my hotel room.

From what Seidio has told me, they are going to be making a bundle with the INNO.Dock and necessary cables, along with selling just the Spare Battery Charger with cables. I think they should probably be releasing it next week. So look out for their News Release for more information.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    How did you get on Seidio's sampler list? I'd like to get samples!
    Let's see a picture!
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    This is exactly what I've been wanting! Awesome
    Great! Got any pics?

Let's hope Seidio puts a reasonable price tag on it, and then I can finally get a spare battery.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Any updates on this item, or any pics even?
  7.    #7  
    OK!! I got a pic for you guys...sorry about that. Haven't logged on in a while and just found out about this craze for pics.

Also, I'm not sure what program Seidio is using now to find first testers and samplers. All I did a while back was email me them to see how I can be notified of brand new product releases. Someone from Seidio contacted me and told me that if they send me new released items, I have to post my real thoughts, fairly. So, that's what I've been doing since.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is a stand alone spare battery charger and it also serves as a desktop stylus holder.

Seidioseidio
    looks like a mouse with one red beady eye
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    When is it going to be available for ordering ? This is exactly what I am looking for !!
    Great. I love it, small and functional. How about pricing and availability?
    Quote Originally Posted by KBKB
    When is it going to be available for ordering ? This is exactly what I am looking for !!
    Seidio will release it early part of next week.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    I don't think they'll sell to many of these unless its very inexpensive expesially because the palm oem cradle is so cheap on ebay going for 25 to 30 bucks.. but overall great concept..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Can you sit the Innodock on top of the charger? I already have the Innodock and would like a battery charger, but I don't want any more clutter on my already messy desk. If not, that would be a great suggestion to Seidio-a nested Innodock/battery charger combo would be a killer product combo.

While I am on the subject, I wish Seidio could have figured out how to integrate a speakerphone button into their Innodock, which is one of the best featues of my SE T637 desk stand. No fumbling with the screen, just push a button on the dock base to activate/deactivate the speakerphone (and a mute button to boot!). The functions may not be accessible via the connector, but those features would be great enhancements.
    Cingular Treo 650 with 1.14/1.51 ROW software/firmware
    modified Piel Frama & Innopocket cases
    modified battery cover (with drilled reset hole)
    1 GB Card o' Software & Stuff
    Camera Disabled (to keep the security guards happy)
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    I don't think they'll sell to many of these unless its very inexpensive expesially because the palm oem cradle is so cheap on ebay going for 25 to 30 bucks.. but overall great concept..

My thoughts exactly. I see this as an inexpensive, less bulky solution for those who just want to charge a spare battery. That's exaclty what I wanted.
    I wonder how well this will work with my new extended 2200mha battery.

The packaging on the new battery say to not leave it charging for more than 24 hours. Does this caution apply to the original Treo battery too?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Hi Scott,

Our charger comes with overcharge protection. You can feel comfortable to use it.

David chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio will release it early part of next week.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    I see it listed on the seidio front page as INNO.Charger but no other spot for pics or specs..

Do we have to wait for the retailers to get wind of this to find out a price?...
    Palm V -> Pocket PC -> Treo 650 GSM
    ----------------- ^
    Slipped to the "Dark Side" for a while, But I'm back
    Any updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Any updates?
    Innocharger- Stand Alone Spare Battery Charger for Treo 650 is now available.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SIPSTR650%2DBL

Two colors are available to match perfectly with your Treo and Innodock.

Seidio
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast