Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Innocharger- Stand Alone Spare Battery Charger for Treo 650 is now available.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SIPSTR650%2DBL

Two colors are available to match perfectly with your Treo and Innodock.

Seidio
    Do you plan to produce white one ?
    Quote Originally Posted by KBKB
    Do you plan to produce white one ?
    Only available in Treo silver and Treo blue for now.
    My order is already in. I've been waiting for this ever since we found out that the 650 would have a replaceable battery.
    Only available in Treo silver and Treo blue for now.
    Seidio

Is there any plan to offer Battery/Innocharger Combo ?
    I think a perfect product would be a desktop crade synch/charger, with spare battery charger, stylus holder, and maybe an audio out.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker545
    I think a perfect product would be a desktop crade synch/charger, with spare battery charger, stylus holder, and maybe an audio out.
    A combo of Innodock and Innocharger will offer

1) Innodock

- Desktop cradle
    - Sync and charge
    - Audio out
    - Case on docking

2) Innocharger

- Spare batetry charger
    - Stylus holder

Plus since Innocharger is a stand alone charger, You can take it with you while traveling to charge the spare battery. Easy on traveling

David Chang
    Seidio
    Treonauts posted a link to it too... http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/08/new_treo_spare_.html, but it shows the stylus being used for something. Anyone know what the heck the stylus is used for?

http://mobileoptimized.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Supp0rtLinux
    Treonauts posted a link to it too... http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/08/new_treo_spare_.html, but it shows the stylus being used for something. Anyone know what the heck the stylus is used for?

http://mobileoptimized.com
    Sorry for the confusion. It just shows the charger can also serve as a stylus holder.

Seidio
    I like the concept, expecially since the 650 cradles have been out of stock nearly everywhere since the middle of June. A small battery travel charger for $20 bucks is a great idea (that's why Palm didn't think of it ).

But the blue/silver color just turns me off. I already dumped more than I wanted to on the cradle just to charge the battery, but one thing it has going for it is the beautiful basic black color. I have yet to see anything made of that gaudy silver color that doesn't scratch all up and look terrible after a little while. If it's intended as a travel charger - then I give it less than a week to suffer from the "bar of soap effect" - scratches revealing the white plastic that is painted over with the silver and blue. Look at any well used silver plastic cell phone to see how this comes out.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    I would like to think that they incorporated my suggestion about making a hole for a stylus holder for the innodoc when they designed the battery charger, as it means they listen to suggestions from end users. After talking with Sedio, I was actually going to drill a small hole in the top of the innodoc, but settled for this simple paper clip trick to hold a spare stylus handy. I also talked to them about building in speakers for a full desktop speakerphone alternative, which would have all but eliminated having a regular telephone on my desk, and maybe they might do that as well some day. In the meantime, Sony's SRS-P7 mini-speakers work fine connected to the back of the innodoc. My only other disappointment with the Innodoc is that it rocks a bit when you touch the treo screen with stylus or finger - the base is not rock solid stable as it should be when the treo is seated. Keep trying, guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How does this charger know the difference between the standard and extended battery when it tries to prevent overcharging.
    Last edited by swieder; 08/20/2005 at 08:08 AM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Get the Palm Cradle, it has a builtin spare battery charger. They are only 30-40 dollars on Ebay (danscellular) or something like that. Seido stuff is mickey mouse. The Palm Cradle is top quality as it should be.
    Last edited by apcmiami; 08/19/2005 at 10:50 PM. Reason: hit the button by mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by mriner
    I would like to think that they incorporated my suggestion about making a hole for a stylus holder for the innodoc when they designed the battery charger, as it means they listen to suggestions from end users. After talking with Sedio, I was actually going to drill a small hole in the top of the innodoc, but settled for this simple paper clip trick to hold a spare stylus handy. I also talked to them about building in speakers for a full desktop speakerphone alternative, which would have all but eliminated having a regular telephone on my desk, and maybe they might do that as well some day. In the meantime, Sony's SRS-P7 mini-speakers work fine connected to the back of the innodoc. My only other disappointment with the Innodoc is that it rocks a bit when you touch the treo screen with stylus or finger - the base is not rock solid stable as it should be when the treo is seated. Keep trying, guys.
    Hi Mriner,

Yes, we indeed take your suggestion and incorporate the stylus holder for the user convenience. Thank you. All the feedbacks and suggestion are welcome. It is you that make Seidio getting better every day.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by apcmiami
    Get the Palm Cradle, it has a builtin spare battery charger. They are only 30-40 dollars on Ebay (danscellular) or something like that. Seido stuff is mickey mouse. The Palm Cradle is top quality as it should be.
    For price and (mainly) portability, I'll go with the Seidio.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    How does this charger know the difference between the standard and extended battery when it tries to prevent overcharging.
    HI Scott,

The Overcharge protection is the same for both batteries except the extended battery will take a little longer to complete the charge.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by apcmiami
    One advantage the Seidio cradle has is that it can charge the phone in its case, whereas from what I understand the Palm cradle can not do this.. Is this true?
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    well, I ordered the Seidio cradle, in Treo Blue. Can't wait for it! It will work great with my Treo while its in the silicone case.
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    HI Scott,

The Overcharge protection is the same for both batteries except the extended battery will take a little longer to complete the charge.

Seidio
    The charger is dumb about the charging...it is the battery the shuts the charging off.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12