1.    #1  
    I just got a Treo 650 to replace a Motorola v710 phone. I have a Motorola HS810 bluetooth headset I used with the v710 phone.

I have paired the headset and the phone with no problem, but it seems like the headset will only work if you push the headset phone button after you dial the Treo.

Can anyone confirm the proper behavior of the HS810 with the 650? How do I answer just using the headset? Can I make a call just using the headset (voice activated)?

Thanks,
    Brian

PS - I did search and couldn't find my answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by herskovitz
    I just got a Treo 650 to replace a Motorola v710 phone. I have a Motorola HS810 bluetooth headset I used with the v710 phone.

I have paired the headset and the phone with no problem, but it seems like the headset will only work if you push the headset phone button after you dial the Treo.

Can anyone confirm the proper behavior of the HS810 with the 650? How do I answer just using the headset? Can I make a call just using the headset (voice activated)?

Thanks,
    Brian

PS - I did search and couldn't find my answer.
    Did you search google? I know they'd have the answer to your question.

Also, no voice activated calls from bluetooth headsets...you can do it if you pay for your carrier's voice activated option (i.e. - the one with the recurring $5/mo charge).