1.    #1  
    Yahoo, Aol, etc. Whats the best IM software for chatting?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Probably Verichat (lots of threads on this though). I don't use it because it's a little to costly for as much IM as I do.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

i like verichat.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    verichat verigood!
    Very good at crashing my treo at least once or thrice a day...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    LOL-maybe you should sell your 650 and get the i730 (hehe)...the build quality and the OS on the 650 is soooo bad ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Chatopus
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    LOL-maybe you should sell your 650 and get the i730 (hehe)...the build quality and the OS on the 650 is soooo bad ;-)
    Sign my putishion!!!onE!!1111~`@

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Very good at crashing my treo at least once or thrice a day...
    thats so true tho! i still find it to be better than Causerie was and i like sending pics and files thru IM.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    thats so true tho! i still find it to be better than Causerie was and i like sending pics and files thru IM.
    It's a shame because it's really a good program. I like the UI better than Causerie, (wish it had multiple account support) and being able to send/recieve files is great.

It's a love/hate thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It's a shame because it's really a good program. I like the UI better than Causerie, (wish it had multiple account support) and being able to send/recieve files is great.

It's a love/hate thing.
    The things you do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    The things you do...
    Don't you forget that, woman!!