Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    I don't understand how they can do it for that cheap.
    Because not all agents are allowing it with their name connected to it. If all State Farm customers were getting a unified "yes" when asking about coverage and everyone was using them (everyone already using State Farm that is) because it is so cheap they would already be losing money off the deal from a bunch of claims and would have a company rule against it.

But because of the spread of PAP policies being for more than just Treos (and many agents already refusing to be associated with it) they are not losing money......YET. In time if more people get a State Farm policy for a Treo under PAP their corperate folks will recognize the issue and take corrective action I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    In time if more people get a State Farm policy for a Treo under PAP their corperate folks will recognize the issue and take corrective action I'm sure.
    This is a fairly large reason for me not removing my Treo from lock/line...I can't go back if State Farm decides to cut me outta the picture.

State Farm couldn't cut me out if I added the Treo, right?? They'd prolly just ask me for more money....at least that's what I'm guessing.
    Well since they did accept your Treo under a policy they would not change anything (if they do change) till your next policy renewal. Which is probably a year out.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123