1.    #1  
    When I synch my devices using Missing Sync and iSync, all of the information in my Address Book on my Powerbook does not transfer to my Treo 650, such as my Addresses and/or other information on my Mac. Anyone know how to fix this or is it just not included in the conduits?
    Not sure why this would be happening. I use iSync with missing sync and successfully upload mac info to my Treo -- here are my settings (in case you just need to tweak a setting somewhere):

In Missing Sync "Installed Conduits":
    * iSync Conduit should be set to "Enable iSync for this Palm device"
    * A checkmark should appear next to the conduit name, indicating that the conduit is turned on.

In iSync (System Preferences > .mac):
    * Click on Sync heading
    * Ensure there's a checkmark in synchronise with .mac (and set frequency)
    * Ensure there's a checkmark next to each element you want to sync
    Hey Pendulum,

I don't know about Missing Sync, but I know that to sync Address Book to Palm via iSync, you need to download and enable a special "iSync Palm syncing" conduit.

here is the Apple help item:
    ---
    Before you can synchronize your Palm OS device using iSync, you need to make sure you have the necessary software installed and then add your device to iSync. You need to do this setup only once.

1. Make sure you've installed Palm Desktop 4.0 or later for Mac OS X, and have synced your Palm and computer at least once using HotSync Manager.
    iSync requires HotSync 3.0, which is installed along with the Palm Desktop 4.0 software. For more information about Palm Desktop software, visit www.palmone.com/us/Macintosh.

2. In iSync, choose Devices > Enable Palm OS HotSync, and follow the instructions that appear.
    By enabling iSync Palm syncing, you will be able to synchronize the Address Book, Date Book, and To Do information on your Palm OS device with the information in Mac OS X Address Book and iCal on your computer. (Notes on your Palm will continue to sync with the Palm Desktop.)

3. After Palm syncing is enabled in iSync, open HotSync Manager.
    By default, HotSync Manager is located in the Palm folder in your Applications folder.

4. In HotSync Manager, choose HotSync > Conduit Settings.

5. In the Conduit Settings window, double-click the iSync Conduit, then select "Enable iSync for this Palm device."
    This allows the Address Book, Date Book, and To Do information on your Palm OS device to be synchronized with your Mac OS X Address Book and iCal using iSync.

6. If you're using a Palm device that's localized for use with Japanese, select "This is a Japanese Device."
    IMPORTANT: If this is a Japanese Palm OS device and you do not select this checkbox, your information may become corrupted.

7. Click OK.
    Your Palm OS device appears in the iSync window.
    ----

I did all this and my Address Book entries transfer to the Treo 600, BUT WITHOUT ADDRESS FIELDS!! Names, Numbers, Email, Notes- all Sync correctly- but the "address" fields of each contact do not show up un my treo 600.

Has anyone else experienced this "incomplete" sync?

Thanks for any ideas,
    torsion
    Same problem here!
    (BTW: With OS 10.4 you do not need to install a conduit, it is already there.)

I use Missing Sync and iSync 2.1 and a Treo 650 (unlocked GSM). Used to sync perfectly, but I've noticed since I upgraded to an AlBook and Tiger, NONE of my addreses sync from Address Book to the Treo.
    In Missing Sync you cannot select "Computer overwrite Palm" like you can in Palm Hotsync.
    Any suggestions?
    -mbd26
    You can in the iSync application in Tiger. Click on you device to open pulldown. Then under device menu, click reset device. Then you can choose to overwrite palm or palm overwrite mac.
    Right Firedog, I did that as well as repairing permissions, and now the adresses are all back where they belong.

Here's my post on another thread:

I got some ideas on the Apple Support discussion boards (Kudos to Michael Lafferty!), and now all is well. Here's two things that worked for me:

1. Repair permissions in your folders as follows (select folder and hit command-I to do so)

For the Macintosh HD:Applications:Palm folder:

Ownership & Permissions

You can: Read & Write

Details

Owner: <shortusername>
    Access: Read & Write

Group: admin

Others: Read only

For the Macintosh HD: HD:Library:Application Support:Palm Desktop folder:

Ownership & Permissions

Details

For the Macintosh HD: HD:Library:Application Support:Palm HotSync folder:

Ownership & Permissions

Details

2. The Macintosh overwrites handheld option is only available in conduits other than iSync - with iSync in play, only the default synchronize behavior is available, with two exceptions. Those are:

# your choice to synchronize or replace data on a device during an initial synchronization
    # the ability to reset [or overwrite] device data at any time.
    do this from the menu in iSync.
    -mbd26