1.    #1  
    I'm getting thoroughly frustrated with my commutes, so I've decided to start logging them. Where and Which exit I get on, how long it takes, where and when I get off and then any notes on the trip. Lately it's been taking me anywhere from 25 minutes to 2.5 hours to get to and from work.

So, my question is, can someone recommend a database app? Now to ask for the impossible, something that could possibly sync with a desktop version on a Mac.

Now the latter isn't crucial just would be nice.

I'd really like an app that's not too bloated that I could create a custom DB with.

Thanks!!
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    Try SmartList to Go from www.dataviz.com. I don't know if they support Mac, but you'll be able to create your DB in no time.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks,
    I checked out SmartList to Go. They actually came and debuted the product at my local PUG.

I seem to be asking too much, to have it calculate the time difference between when I left and when I arrived at work.

I'm debating about just making an excel sheet with the calculation in it.
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood