Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WPWoodJr
    Igor,

I just tried TreoKeyHack 0.5.1 on my Treo 650. Observations:

1) Shift + arrow only works moving left-to-right, not right-to-left - I'd like it to work both directions (I thought it did in earlier versions)

2) Shift + center brings up a menu to Copy/Paste/Cmd Bar, but the menu only stays onscreen while center is held down, so you must CAREFULLY rock the 5-way pad down while holding center to select a menu item. Its too hard to do.

3) Favorites launch doesn't work; in any case I would like that to be a separate option, not tied to L/U/O. Also, if Favorites launch could work by holding down the key, and not send the key to the currently running app, that would be awesome.

Any thoughts? Thanks,

- Bill
    Igor,

I've also noticed that TreoKeyHack does not scroll with the volume buttons while in the "Memos" application!

- Bill
    Would also like to see 25ms increments for the key presses. I like to try to type quickly, and I can't seem to find that sweet spot the way the program is now. Also agree with WPWood's observations.

#2 was a real problem... basically makes the feature unusable, and it's one of the best.

Otherwise.. GREAT programs.. nice to see free, clean, simple apps to take care of things like this.
    Igor,

When willl you officially release the nvfs aware yahm? Im using the current beta on my Treo 650. Any bugs with it? Seems to work well
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_n
    http://yahm.palmoid.com/yahm_2_5_73.prc

This version copies all resources to dynamic heap, so there are no need to lock hacks in cache.

It works much better than 2.5.1
    Do we have to delete the old YAHM first? Is there anything to the old one other than the main .prc? Is this version now the latest and not crashing?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Igor,

I just tried TreoKeyHack 0.5.1 on my Treo 650. Observations:

1) Shift + arrow only works moving left-to-right, not right-to-left - I'd like it to work both directions (I thought it did in earlier versions)

2) Shift + center brings up a menu to Copy/Paste/Cmd Bar, but the menu only stays onscreen while center is held down, so you must CAREFULLY rock the 5-way pad down while holding center to select a menu item. Its too hard to do.

3) Favorites launch doesn't work; in any case I would like that to be a separate option, not tied to L/U/O. Also, if Favorites launch could work by holding down the key, and not send the key to the currently running app, that would be awesome.

Any thoughts? Thanks,

- Bill
    Igor,

I've also noticed that TreoKeyHack does not scroll with the volume buttons while in the "Memos" application!

- Bill
    Igor,

Any plans on updating TreoKeyHack to address these issues? Thanks,

- Bill
    Is this the lates version? YAHM_2_5_113.prc

Al
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Per the official site, yes.
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    See the following link for the latest version of Treokeyhack.

The Shift+Arrow is fixed. Also, when you perform Shift+Select menu, the command bar stays on longer.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-802.html

Shahr
    Last edited by shahr; 11/17/2006 at 06:08 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12