1.    #1  
    Hi guys,
    I'm a newbie here. How are you?
    I'm looking for where I can buy a battery cover (the part you remove when you want to change the battery) for my Treo 650 because I lost mine accidently.

I contacted Palm but I've been transfered around and given numbers of different department to call, noone seems to be able to help me. One of the agent told me from customer care told they don't sell this part and gavve to me another number. Palm Store said the same.

I contacted my Carrier, but they refered me to Palm.

Now I don't know what else to do.

So if anybody can help me, let me know, please.

Thank you guys.

Junior
    I have an extra battery cover that I can list on ebay for you.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Private message me and I can get your address and mail it to you for free. I had to return my found phone after sprint had replaced my old phone and they wanted the found phone back. So I took off every imaginable part that could be kept extra battery styulus, and little rubber parts and then sent them the phone because I was pissed that I couldnt return thier new phone and keep my old phone and keep my insurance and they wanted my old phone back and cancelled my insurance. So I kept thier old battery cover. You can have it for free. Email me at mark1107 at america is online and I will mail it to you.

Mark
    The Helen Keller of Treo Central
    Wow, it is gonna be hard to beat that deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1107
    Private message me and I can get your address and mail it to you for free. I had to return my found phone after sprint had replaced my old phone and they wanted the found phone back. So I took off every imaginable part that could be kept extra battery styulus, and little rubber parts and then sent them the phone because I was pissed that I couldnt return thier new phone and keep my old phone and keep my insurance and they wanted my old phone back and cancelled my insurance. So I kept thier old battery cover. You can have it for free. Email me at mark1107 at america is online and I will mail it to you.

Mark
    Care to part with that stylus?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    My boss needed one so I gave it to him. (job security)
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    You have a new email juniormtl... Package on it's way.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanc2
    Care to part with that stylus?
    My sprint store is very cool and they always give me extra stylus's. When I go back up to the store since I lost my only sprint 650 CD and I gave my other one away, I will ask for an extra stylus. If I get one I will send you one for free.

I will private message you and ask for your address or you can see my post to junior and use my E-mail address.
    That'd be great...THANKS!