1.    #1  
    I just got my treo 600. I seem to have some type of glitch. there is no trigger other than moving from one thing to another... for example, i might be in email and hit the dial pad button and the screen will just go white until i reset it... it has happend about 3 times today. luckily i carry a safety pin with me now, so i can reset it.... any ideas on this?
    It's the White Screen of Death and it happens when I use Verichat. It may be a 3rd party app causing it or defective hardware.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    milez,

Sounds like you have a bad program hanging up your Treo. After you reset and are on the Phone screen enter ##377 then DIAL. This will give you error message that hung up your Treo.

A TIP on your safety pin. If you unscrew the tip of your Stylus you will find the correct tool to use to do your soft reset. The metal safety pin could do damage to your Treo and to yourself if left open in your pocket.

Good Luck,

Rich
  4.    #4  
    wow.... damn stylus does everything?!!!! thanks for that tip, i wasnt happy about having to carry a safety pin around with me! ok so when that happens i will pst the error message! thanks alot!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    milez,

You can use the ##377 anytime. It will show you the last error on your Treo with a Date/Time stamp.

Rich
    I thought it's #*377.

At least that's what I have been using
    Quote Originally Posted by hchai
    I thought it's #*377.

At least that's what I have been using
    depends on the carrier.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #9  
    error reads: A reset was caused on ............ while running "SMS": Fatal Exception...
    i also got one that said while running "phone"
    Quote Originally Posted by milez
    error reads: A reset was caused on ............ while running "SMS": Fatal Exception...
    i also got one that said while running "phone"
    Hey, check this out this might help you http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...tem,CASE=12731
  11.    #11  
    i will give it a try, but i dont think that is the problem
  12.    #12  
    ok it worked.... i had to read it twice... thanks a lot and i will keep you all posted!