Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Everything is wrong here. HotSync Manager fails. iSync won't sync the notes. Will someone please give me the definitive solution to how to keep these devices in sync?

whobuddhanow@yahoo.com
    Do you have Missing Sync? I use the latest version of Missing Sync, iSync, iCal, and StickyBrain for notes, and having no problem with syncing with my PowerBook (10.4.2) via Bluetooth.

Missing Sync comes with its own note application as well.

If you haven't installed Missing Sync, give it a try. It's a bit expensive, but it worth the money IMO.
    Get Missing Sync. It's by far the best tool for a Palm device and a Mac. Excellent software.
    You can use the standard HotSync if all you want to do is back up to the Palm Desktop, but to get iCal, notes, etc., you need Missing Sycn from Mark/Space.
    If you have upgraded the OS lately, you need to run the Palm installer software again. It you are using 10.4.x get the updated Palm software from their site.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbw
    Everything is wrong here. HotSync Manager fails. iSync won't sync the notes. Will someone please give me the definitive solution to how to keep these devices in sync?
    It depends on what you want to Sync.

Palm's Hotsync will sychronize everything. The iSync conduit for Hotsync will do Address Book, iCal and To Do list, and if you have notes in Palm Desktop it will do those as well.

What sort of problem are you having exactly? Is your Mac talking to your Palm at all? Are you using USB or Bluetooth?