Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I am not sure if anyone has this issue or if anyone could even help me, I posted this to the developers corner as well as here in hopes that someone can help. Before I did the update my mp3 ringers were very loud! now that I have done the update I can't hear anything using mp3s and ringo. I have volume care installed and it made a huge difference before, but now the only difference I see is in an actually call the volume is better and when I just play mp3s or stream shoutcast. Anyone else see this? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I am not sure if anyone has this issue or if anyone could even help me, I posted this to the developers corner as well as here in hopes that someone can help. Before I did the update my mp3 ringers were very loud! now that I have done the update I can't hear anything using mp3s and ringo. I have volume care installed and it made a huge difference before, but now the only difference I see is in an actually call the volume is better and when I just play mp3s or stream shoutcast. Anyone else see this? Thanks
    Do you have the "back Speaker" option enabled in VC? If so, disable it. Then do a soft reset. Does this help? The primary focus of VC is to increase the phone speaker volumes. I threw in the back speaker and stereo headphone options as a "bonus". I need to do some more developement work to make the "Back Speaker" and "Stereo Headphone" options much more robust.

Jeff
    1) Remove Ringo and PocketTunes
    2) Install Ringo
    3) Install PocketTunes

I had the same issue after upgrading, and this took care of the problem.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    That actually did it. I unchecked the Back Speaker and the Stereo Headphone and did a soft reset then it was louder when I reset even with those still uncheck, when I went in and checked them again, my mp3's became the volume I remember! Thanks for the advice Jeff and dsrlb, Jeff keep up the great work I love VolumeCare it has made the Treo so much more usable for me!