1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a Shoutcast friendly station that will allow me to listen to Clark Howard via pTunes?
    There is none. You can use Replay Radio to record the show to MP3 files and listen to them later if you can't get the live stream.

Not sure if this method is legal, but another option:
    You can can setup your home PC as a Shoutcast server. Start Clark's broadcast on your PC and set the audio out on your PC to connect to the Audio In line that shoutcast will broadcast from. Then you could listen to your own shoutcast server via your Treo and get the live webcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    There is none. You can use Replay Radio to record the show to MP3 files and listen to them later if you can't get the live stream.

Not sure if this method is legal, but another option:
    You can can setup your home PC as a Shoutcast server. Start Clark's broadcast on your PC and set the audio out on your PC to connect to the Audio In line that shoutcast will broadcast from. Then you could listen to your own shoutcast server via your Treo and get the live webcast.
    Nifty, I wonder who came up with that one

-AW
    Quote Originally Posted by Krov
    Nifty, I wonder who came up with that one

-AW
    Friend of mine with a Treo thought it up so he could listen to Boortz live. Although I don't know if he was the first person to ever think of doing that.