1.    #1  
    This is for the smart people. When using my 650 to view the html from my SlimServer that I use to control the music streams coming from my PC I cannot use the 5-way to navigate between links on the page. Is there something I could do to the source code that would make this possible, I'm to addicted to one hand operation. The html docs are on my pc so I can alter them if needed and if I know what to do. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sci72
    This is for the smart people. When using my 650 to view the html from my SlimServer that I use to control the music streams coming from my PC I cannot use the 5-way to navigate between links on the page. Is there something I could do to the source code that would make this possible, I'm to addicted to one hand operation. The html docs are on my pc so I can alter them if needed and if I know what to do. Thanks.
    did you try changing the skin to the "handheld" skin ? Thats built for use by a mobile browser.
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by sci72
    If you use the HTML tag "accesskey", you can activate any link assigned the the HREF with 0-9, #, and *.

<A ACCESSKEY="1" HREF="www.treocentral.com">OR_CLICK_THIS_TEXT</A>
    Quote Originally Posted by CySurflex
    did you try changing the skin to the "handheld" skin ? Thats built for use by a mobile browser.
    ok, never mind - that didn't do it.

But I tweaked the CSS file a little bit and that did fix it.

Save this CSS file (attached) into this directory:

c:\program files\SlimServer\server\HTML\Handheld

(or wherever your slimserver is installed)

That should do it
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650