1.    #1  
    anything like this exist? i get a lot of anonymous calls & they dont leave messages.. i hate that
    don't think it's possible...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    No...thats a telephone company system....its not the phone...sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siovhan
    anything like this exist?
    I could only wish!

You could try talking to your carrier, though...they should know who's calling you. Whether or not they tell you could be a different story.
    anything like this exist? i get a lot of anonymous calls & they dont leave messages.. i hate that
    you can block Unknown or No callerID using BuzzOff at www.toysoft.ca or set buzzOff to pickup and then hangup so that they cant leave you voice mails.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    you can block Unknown or No callerID using BuzzOff at www.toysoft.ca or set buzzOff to pickup and then hangup so that they cant leave you voice mails.
    I love this guy.
    callfilter
    callshield
    LightwavePro
    buzzOff

which is best and stable on treo650 ??

I try some
    I have seen some people that pay extra for "enhanced caller id" using sprint. You may want to call your carrier and ask what is available.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    <DELETED!>

WARNING! Any discussion or asking for warez is explicity prohibited by the TOS, period!

-edited by gfunkmagic
    Last edited by Gaurav; 03/05/2006 at 01:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Mmmmmm, wrong place to ask for cracked versions of programs...There are freeware and shareware programs, but you won't find any help here with cracks/serials...
    <previous posted edited>

Warning: Discussion or asking of any kind of warez is explicitly prohibited!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Ths is called "anonymous caller rejection". On my land lines you get a message saying that "If you want to get thru to this number you have to turn off caller ID blocking. Please hang up, dial *82 and redial".

I woud pay handsomely for this feature.,....and IIRC it's *82 not sure tho.