Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    My new employer has their e-mail (Exchange) outsourced and the outsourcing company offers Goodlink. I have a VZW T650 and am using Wireless Sync for Mail and Pockemirror Pro XT for Calendar and Contacts with my previous employer. I only want to use Goodlink for Mail replacing Wireless Sync and continue to use PocketMirror Pro XT for Calendar and Contacts. Is this possible? Or do I need to look into using Chatter or continue to use Wireless Sync?

If you wonder why am I using PocketMirror Pro XT is that I have been using a Palm since 1997 and have lots of things in it that I don't want in Outlook. I don't want specific appointments or appointment categories and specific Contact Categories in Outlook. I also use Categories extensively in Calendar and have each category defined with a specific color. That way I can see quickly in Palm Calendar what my availability is.

Thanks.
    With GoodLink, you get the "whole" thing, so email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks are all sync'd with Exchange.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I don't understand why Good forces functions on users that they don't want. Especially when the Treo has limited RAM.

I orginally had this issue with VZW and Wireless Sync forcing the sync of everything. I was getting ready to dump it but they ended up fixing it in the 1.03 ROM update.

So I guess I'll pass on GoodLink.

Thanks.
    where is there a link to try Goodlink?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I use AOL mainly and I'm using Chatter now, how would Good compare?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    GoodLink is not designed for individual users. It is for organizations that are running MS Exchange and requires an additional server behind the firewall.