Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    when we transfer the movie to the sd card, do we make a folder call movie and put the ogm file in there or wat?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    nvm i found it, ok i had one problem. when the movie was playing i just realize that like part of the left side and part of the right side was missing. like the word columbia would show and the c and a would be missing. is there anyway to make it fit perfectly?
    amazing peice of work here....what plugin plays the movie? i synced them all but i dont wanna take up 2 much pn my card
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by adriana
    nvm i found it, ok i had one problem. when the movie was playing i just realize that like part of the left side and part of the right side was missing. like the word columbia would show and the c and a would be missing. is there anyway to make it fit perfectly?
    Depends on how much of the sides you cut off while setting up the ripping process in FairUse Wizard. The more you show on the sides, the more empty space you will have at the top and bottom. It just depends on how you want to view your movies.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Hi Tony, or others:

Do you know if this is possible: I want to burn a video to play on my Treo 650. However, the video is from a CD-R, not from a DVD. Any ideas?

Thanks, Casey.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hi Tony, or others:

Do you know if this is possible: I want to burn a video to play on my Treo 650. However, the video is from a CD-R, not from a DVD. Any ideas?

Thanks, Casey.
    Is this a video cd? If it is, try this: Just copy the *.dat files from the mpegav folder (on the cd) to an sd card and see if it works in tcpmp. If not, you will probably need isobuster to filter the mf2 frames.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Is this a video cd? If it is, try this: Just copy the *.dat files from the mpegav folder (on the cd) to an sd card and see if it works in tcpmp. If not, you will probably need isobuster to filter the mf2 frames.
    Hi Naivete,

I don't know if it's a video CD. I was told it is in the RealPlayer format. What is "isobuster"? I will have the CD in a few days, and will try your suggestion when I get it.

Thanks! Casey
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Then all you need is a converter, like winavi, which isn't free. I posted a link to videohelp, where you can find a free converter.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Then all you need is a converter, like winavi, which isn't free. I posted a link to videohelp, where you can find a free converter.
    What do you mean by "posted a link to videohelp"?

Thanks, CC.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I posted the link at post #76. Anyway, here it is.

http://www.videohelp.com
    Tony,

Thanks so much for the tutorial! I followed your instructions, and everything worked like a dream!

I used a 1hr video from a promo dvd my brother did (he does promo video work & it was the only dvd I had here at work). I loaded TCPMP along with the Mpeg4 and Vorbislq plugins to my SD card via Palm QuickInstall/Hotsync, then transfered the OGM file into a "Video" folder via my card reader.

I'll admit that up until this point, I've refrained from any video programs (especially the free methods) due to being slightly intimidated by the process and concerned about crashes, etc, but am I ever glad I took the plunge and tried this. The quality is astounding!!

I can't wait to get home tonight and transfer The Incredibles!! We spend alot of time running around during our busy lives and I know my wife and kids are going to love this too!

Thanks also to everyone else here for their help & input!!
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone-Ike
    Tony,

Thanks so much for the tutorial! I followed your instructions, and everything worked like a dream!

Thanks also to everyone else here for their help & input!!
    You are quite welcome. I currently have The Incredibles on my Treo. . . I teach 4th grade boys at church, and they are really impressed!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Know what? I love my Treo. But a couple of months ago I installed TCPMP, (I thought) followed the instructions here and put a couple of videos on my phone. One was a ripped DVD that I converted. The second was a sample Matrix trailer from the TCPMP website.

But in a perfect storm of errors, I must have ripped the DVD incorrectly and DEFINITELY downloaded the wrong Matrix trailer. It was glitchy, choppy and, while cool to show my friends the potential of the phone, not nearly worth bothering with. My phone has plenty of features worth bragging about.

But last night, I downloaded the *correct* Matrix trailer.

OMG!

It is awesome!

I've GOT to figure out how to rip correctly because the quality is ridiculous!

I'm giving ripping another shot.

I've never been so happy to be wrong.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislrob
    But last night, I downloaded the *correct* Matrix trailer.

OMG!

It is awesome!

I've GOT to figure out how to rip correctly because the quality is ridiculous!

I'm giving ripping another shot.

I've never been so happy to be wrong.
    Yes, the movies look fantastic on my Treo. Some people think it is way cool; others think they wouldn't want to watch a movie on such a small screen.

Regardless, if you have any questions, just ask! I will be glad to adjust my instructions if they are not clear.

Good luck!

Sorry, I Have D/l The Latest Version, And Installed Along With Every Plug In Avail, And My Treo Still Wont See The Omg File Onm Y Card. I Have Tried Running The Tcpmp From Both Roma Nd Sd, No Luck, Any Tips As To Why It'snot Seeing The 200 Mg File? Zlauncher Sees It.. But Tcpmp Wont

Thaks In Advance
  16.    #96  
    Where did you put the file on your card, and what is the exact file name?

when trying to transfer the .ogm file to the sandisk reader/writer I just bought, I get an error saying my parameters are incorrect. Any idea?
    I must admit..this reader/writer has been making my pc screwy ever since I plugged it in so I'm assuming it's a hardware issue.
    OK. Just reformatted my card and things are working. "Such an *****"(said like Napoleon).
    i was finally able to get the avi on my treo with cardexport...now another question.

my avi plays flawlessly, converted with pocket dvd wizard, but there is absolutely no audio...i dl all plugins and messed with the tcpmp preferences. any help?
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast