1.    #1  
    I bought a treo 600 from ebay but the sim tray was not included and was not mentioned in the auction. can anyone please tell me where to get one. i really really need it.
    I hope you left a crappy feedback comment for the dude who sold it to you!
    wow that sucks. ask your Palm dealer for the part or improvise one.
    OMG ... that's pretty mean.
    I have 2 extra SIM trays....only problem is how I can give it to you....
  6.    #6  
    you could send it to me email me at jmacias918@cox.net and i'll give you my address. oh if you could do that that would be awesome. thanks
  7.    #7  
    well i got the phone preety cheap so i let it go.
  8.    #8  
    hi longgy
    i received your email. did you get mine? it seems i couldn't reply to you. can you give me your email so i can give you my address. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jroblesjammin
    hi longgy
    i received your email. did you get mine? it seems i couldn't reply to you. can you give me your email so i can give you my address. thanks
    try this...
    alanm@i-manila.com.ph
    Quote Originally Posted by jroblesjammin
    well i got the phone preety cheap so i let it go.
    Thats the reason why I wont buy anything else from Ebay. When its too cheap, most likely there is/will be a problem with the item. EBay has proven to be nothing more than an online pawn shop where you shop at your own risk!
    You never lived until you almost died!
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMike
    Thats the reason why I wont buy anything else from Ebay. When its too cheap, most likely there is/will be a problem with the item. EBay has proven to be nothing more than an online pawn shop where you shop at your own risk!
    Buyer Beware applies to everything, not only EBay.
  12.    #12  
    i got the sim tray alan thanks so much, your the best
    hey guys....

lost my sim tray the other day i think the wife threw it out on accident if any one has an extra here is my e-mail address and ill give you my address if you could send it to me that would be great thanks

Dana
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigitalianguy
    hey guys....

lost my sim tray the other day i think the wife threw it out on accident if any one has an extra here is my e-mail address and ill give you my address if you could send it to me that would be great thanks

Dana
    email me, I believe I have one more...
    I have like ten of those things... they come with each of my replacement phones and i always keep the old ones. pm me if you need
    I'm always afraid I'm going to lose it since I change among phones so often.

BTW, I suggest you not post your email address in the forum unless you want to get spam. Better to use PM.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshw5144
    I have like ten of those things... they come with each of my replacement phones and i always keep the old ones. pm me if you need

What is a sim tray ?
    Hi jroblesjammin for how much did you buy treo600 from ebay as you said you did buy it cheap...just woundering how much..
    Thanks