Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if there is an application for Palm that plays these Nortel voice mail files?

I want to autoforward them by rule to my email so I can hear them when I travel with the 650, and my company won't let me change the format to .wav.
  2. 23T
    It looks like .vbk files are Nortel proprietary. How do you normally play them? Call Pilot?

- 23T
    Quote Originally Posted by MiteMom View Post
    Does anyone know if there is an application for Palm that plays these Nortel voice mail files?

I want to autoforward them by rule to my email so I can hear them when I travel with the 650, and my company won't let me change the format to .wav.
    There is now a complete software solution from VoiceBridge Software Solutions, out of Niagara Falls. The software does all the work of auto-extracting the proprietary Nortel vbk files from the Norstar/CallPilot or BCM systems, converting them to wav files, attaching each one to an email and including vital metadata and conveniences such as callback.
    Go to 3w dot vbktowav dot com to download a free 30 day trial of the software (no credit cards required up front). It's licensed on a per user, annual basis from as little as $24 per user, based on number of users. Not a single company has tried it and not gone on to purchase it.