1.    #1  
    I use the Palmone supplied Mail software that came with the Treo 600, and which I have also used for for a long time on a previous Treo 600 without a problem (all my settings are fine!). Some days ago I found that any attempt to send (or "send later") a message immediately resulted in a system reset, and the error log shows a fatal exception error. Interestingly, my outbox contains a message I did not create, captioned <No To> and dated 1/1. Any attempt to open this message, or to delete this mesage, also result in a system reset. Naturally, this is both mysterious and frustrating. Could this be a virus? Have any virus problems ever been encountered on a Treo 600? How do I fix this? I am happy to delete my Mail software and reload it - how do I do this? Please help folks! Many thanks!
    Please try to WarmReset
    Then delete that message from outbox
    ^_^
  3.    #3  
    I'm afraid that doesn't work - thanks for the thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by consultys
    I use the Palmone supplied Mail software that came with the Treo 600, and which I have also used for for a long time on a previous Treo 600 without a problem (all my settings are fine!). Some days ago I found that any attempt to send (or "send later") a message immediately resulted in a system reset, and the error log shows a fatal exception error. Interestingly, my outbox contains a message I did not create, captioned <No To> and dated 1/1. Any attempt to open this message, or to delete this mesage, also result in a system reset. Naturally, this is both mysterious and frustrating. Could this be a virus? Have any virus problems ever been encountered on a Treo 600? How do I fix this? I am happy to delete my Mail software and reload it - how do I do this? Please help folks! Many thanks!

If you do a search there are many references to this issue (I started one as this very thing happended to me as well). I could not resolve the problem despite several attempts with sprint (my carrier) and palm. At the end of a frustrating week, I broke down and tried Snapper (my choice but I am sure you could try others)-- net result no problems- purchased Snapper.