1.    #1  
    I got it installed and now my 650 seems to spontaniously reset itself and come back with the phone off. I've removed almost everything and and slowly re-installing stuff. I cant tell if it was a combination of having this and Ptunes or Acrobat or what but I thought I would see if anyone else had experienced similar behavior.

In theory i would love to be able to use this. But its not worth the space saving if it corrupts the aps it zips or causes crashing on the phone.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Send an email to them and get the latest beta. I think that the 3.6 line of FlyZip works very well with the Treo 650. I am using it on mine currently with no problems in months.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm... Well I just put through my big software order (which didn't include FlyZipXR) so I guess I will wait for the beta to be released and give it another shot. Couple of the apps that I zipped would corrupt every time which then meant that I couldnt delete them from Uninstall Manager and had to re-install and then remove. Just a pain in the ***.

If it WORKED the way its supposed to, without fouling up my treo it would easily be a must have app.
    This program can't compare to Resco Explorer!! No way!!