1.    #1  
    Will the Treo 650 read the SanDisk Ultra II 1 Gb?

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...2&pfp=compare&

Will it read also the 2 Gb SD?
    Why wouldn't it?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Of course it does, it reads the extreme III as well.
    I've been using a Sandisk Ultra II 1.0GB card for about 6 months, with no problems at all.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I've got one also and I can't say that the extra for the ultra was worth it. My other sd cards seem to work just as well.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    I've got one also and I can't say that the extra for the ultra was worth it. My other sd cards seem to work just as well.
    For me, the extra for "extreme III" was well worth it. Much much faster than an ordinary SD, especially when used in a camera.

KeNg
    beware, I have had several SanDisk cards go bad (including a 1GB Ultra II). IMO, spend the extra little $$ and get a Lexar. Running VFSMark, I get higher scores with my Lexar than I did with the Ultra II. I can tell the difference in speed when taking pictures (less time to write the picture to SD, so I can take another picture).
    YMMV
    jskier. . . .Interesting observation on the Lexar speed. . . . I will have to keep that in mind. Just an FYI, I have never had a SanDisk card go bad on me. Have had around 7, my daughters are using my hand-me-down 256mbs in their Zires' (and those are going on 3 years old?), while I have the Ultra II 2.0GB currently in my Treo. (500mb left free at the moment.)

Cheers, Perry.
    I've had 2 Sandisk cards go bad on me. One a 512K SD, the other a 2 GB CF. Sandisk did replace both of them for free.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    I've had 2 Sandisk cards go bad on me. One a 512K SD, the other a 2 GB CF. Sandisk did replace both of them for free.
    i have to SD Ultra 2s. 1 for my treo and 1 for my camera as well as two 512mb sandisks and have no problems.

As far as VFSmarks go i get a 526 for my Ultra 2s
    check it out - benchmarks for all major brands
    Although Im thinking of buying a 1gb A-Data 150x card, which is not on the list - pricewatch shows them for around $50 with free shipping.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sam-i-am
    check it out - benchmarks for all major brands
    Although Im thinking of buying a 1gb A-Data 150x card, which is not on the list - pricewatch shows them for around $50 with free shipping.
    Look at the $141 A-Data 1GB card with a score of 660, it's actually my 2GB 150x. I liked it enough to order a second one.