1.    #1  
    I have tried without success:

PocketProtector+
    Disable Buttons
    PowerOn

None of them worked on my T650 Sprint CDMA v1.08.

I want to disable all my hardware buttons to prevent wakeup--except if I press the power button twice within 1 second.
    Pocket Protector works perfectly on my Sprint 650 (I haven't tried the + version) with every ROM version up to and including 1.12. What problems are you having?

Do note that the 'Power' button at the top of the selection list has no meaning on a 650. This was for the top button on a 600 or older palm devices. You'll need to define the 'Rightmost' button as 2x. Also, don't double click the power button too fast. I find a click / pause / click works for me.

HTH,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Pocket Protector works perfectly on my Sprint 650 (I haven't tried the + version) with every ROM version up to and including 1.12. What problems are you having?

Do note that the 'Power' button at the top of the selection list has no meaning on a 650. This was for the top button on a 600 or older palm devices. You'll need to define the 'Rightmost' button as 2x. Also, don't double click the power button too fast. I find a click / pause / click works for me.

HTH,
    Yeah, I took note re: the power button vs rightmost button.

What happens with PocketProtector+ was that it would not wake up at all unless I connected the charging cable.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb

HTH,
    Sorry, more specifically w/ pp+, no matter if I click/pause/click or click-click or click-click-click, it would not stay awake.
  5.    #5  
    I have gotten it to work a little better by turning off 'notify active profile' on profiles. click/pause/click works. But for the money they are asking for I need this app to work better than this.
    Ah, yes, the active profile notifier and PP don't play well together. The notifier blocks any keypad input until it goes away, and by then the PP timeout period is up. I've found the developer pretty responsive. You might want to email him and see if he'd be willing to allow a longer time interval for the 2nd keypress.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.