Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I've had my 600 for about a year now. All of a sudden today colored lines (mainly green and red) have begun showing up in the display. Not all the time, but enough to annoy me. Is this a common problem? Has anyone had any problems getting sprint to replace these?
    My 300 did that just before I replaced it with the 600. I am now on the 650. It would come in bold and over a period of a week, blur out. A week later it would be back. Forgot about that until you just mentioned it.
    About a year? Maybe it is still under warranty.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Sprint's usually good about at least sending a replacement in (refurbed, of course). In the past I had problems with phones, some years old, and they just sent me a new one. I even had one friend snag a Treo 300 off ebay, have the right hinge break, then get a 600 because they were out of 300's. Even though he never bough it from sprint or palmone.

friggin bum.

Anyway, I hope they won't be pains about this. I really don't have the money to buy a new one, and it's annoying the heck out of me.
    The treo was once my friend. Now I am its dependent. I feel your pain.
    I had vertical colored lines like you describe come and go on my T600 a while back. I took it to a Sprint store and got lucky enough for the phone to act up. Once they saw it they ordered a refurbed replacement ASAP no questions asked.