1.    #1  
    Somehow I lost the plastic shim that sits in the SD slot when there's no card in there. I would really like to get a replacement. Does anyone know where where I can buy one, or at least what the part is called so I can Google it?

Thanks for any help you can provide...

= Ruby
    How do you survive without a memory card? Never mind. I'll look around for my original blank and mail it to you if I find it, but the prospects are slim. Look for a PM from me in a couple of days.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Someone around the forum may have one to give away. If not, this site sellf them for $1.00. An even better move, put a real SD card in there, and then use it.

http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2...tegory_Code=SD
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Someone around the forum may have one to give away. If not, this site sellf them for $1.00. An even better move, put a real SD card in there, and then use it.
    Ditto that. Are you getting rid of the Treo? I can't think of any other reason why you wouldn't want to just get an SD card.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you don't have an SD card that means you're not using BackupMan, BuackupBuddy etc. Living life on the edge.
    Spring for the card before you have a hard reset while you're away from you syncing PC.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6.    #6  
    I've been keeping an SD card in there, but it keeps popping out when the Treo gets bumped. I just find it more convenient to have the placeholder to keep dirt from getting in there.

Thanks Scandalex!
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyji
    I've been keeping an SD card in there, but it keeps popping out when the Treo gets bumped. I just find it more convenient to have the placeholder to keep dirt from getting in there.

Thanks Scandalex!
    Glad you're on board.rugyji with the SD card. We were all worried for a moment.

Some users put a piece of transparent tape over it.

Another solution is CardKeeper-it alerts you with alarms when your SD pops out. And the app is free at Handango.com

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    email me your address and i will send you mine
  9.    #9  
    I already ordered two from the address scandalex posted. Thanks anyway!
  10.    #10  
    Tape! Why didn't I think of that?

Thanks. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyji

Thanks Scandalex! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif
    You're welcome! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    ~ ScandaLous ~