1.    #1  
    Check this out - MovianVPN now supported for Treo 650.

http://www.anthavpn.com/webmaker/portal/wmlink_369
  2. bkd
    There's no demo available for the Palm OS version of AnthaVPN. I'm able to connect with MovianVPN, but VersaMail -> ActiveSync through MovianVPN causes too many hangs, resets and calendar corruptions. I updated my Cingular Treo 650 with the 1.15 updater last night, but VersaMail 3.0c does not seem any more stable/reliable. I'm wondering if it's MovianVPN, because my personal/non-VPN VersaMail IMAP account doesn't have any problems. Before I drop ~$100 for AnthaVPN, I'd like to make sure it would actually help. Has anyone tried it? Any comparison on VersaMail stability compared to MovianVPN?

Then again, maybe I shouldn't try too hard to tether myself to work...

- Benjamin
    Last edited by bkd; 07/26/2005 at 08:16 PM.
    mee too! is there a place to get this software to try first?
    Could someone please help find movianvpn for my treo 650. If it works i'll bye it but for some reason I don't think it wil work for me, I use checkpoint Witch i've been also working for a solution for my mac. Checkpoint does not work on that.

Send file or info to

jjeppesen@se.rr.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bkd
    There's no demo available for the Palm OS version of AnthaVPN.
    If you email the developer, they'll send you a demo version. (At least they did for me. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to successfully negotiate a connection with the Cisco box at the office.)
    Quote Originally Posted by sathomasga
    Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to successfully negotiate a connection with the Cisco box at the office.)
    What kind of Cisco box? I've got it working with ours (Cisco VPN Concentrator 3000). The trick was to select the Cisco Unified client when setting up the connection in Movian instead of the Cisco 3000.