1.    #1  
    For some reason about every 10-15 seconds my player keeps buffering. Anybody else having issues like this and is there anyway to fix it? Thanks.
    Two possible issues:

First, that is a known problem with the 3.1 update. If you updated to 3.1, you need to update again to 3.1.1

Second, Your data providor might not be fast enough to keep up with the Shoutcast station. You can test other, lower bitrate streams to see if that is your problem.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    I was thinking it was because of the update. Used to work just fine. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
    the update fixed my similar problems
  5.    #5  
    Well, I just updated and am Shoutcasting as i type and it still has issues. I'll have to try a lower bitrate which sucks. I use Sprint by the way if that has anything to do with it. Just to add, phone just reset 2 seconds ago. Thanks.
    Keep in mind unless you have an EDGE connection you can't handle the faster streams. I think we've all noticed buffering when we tried a stream we knew was faster than our connection .

The slower streams are fine for talk radio, but you do lose some quality with music streams.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    Well, I just updated and am Shoutcasting as i type and it still has issues. I'll have to try a lower bitrate which sucks. I use Sprint by the way if that has anything to do with it. Just to add, phone just reset 2 seconds ago. Thanks.
    What bitrate were you successfully using prior to upgrading? I'm on Sprint as well, but haven't upgraded beyond 3.09 yet.
  8.    #8  
    120 I believe. I may have to go back to an older verison.
    120!!!! What kind of speed are you getting when testing your bandwidth at http://text.dslreports.com/mspeed ???

I would think any 120KBPS stream should have always been cutting out on you...
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    120!!!! What kind of speed are you getting when testing your bandwidth at http://text.dslreports.com/mspeed ???

I would think any 120KBPS stream should have always been cutting out on you...

Lives on a cell tower
    It also depends on whiich shoutcast station you are listening to. Some of them have network streaming bandwidth issues on the provider side. I would try various stations to see if there are differences in performance vs. bandwidth vs. bitrate vs. software version, etc. etc.

I'm listening to a couple different stations on ver. 3.1.1 as I type - with no buffering whatsoever.

<my friends think I'm cool now that I can listen to streaming music on my phone. Reminds me of when I was a kid listening to AM radio on a an early transistor radio - hehe>
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have Sprint and live in Houston. I have never had any luck streaming above 16k without buffering. I regularly get a speed test in the 50-90 range.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I'm with T-Mobile and am always impressed and amazed when one of the stations comes in loud and clear.

Which station are you listening to that is buffering?