1.    #1  
    I ran the SRam test on my new Treo 650. What should I do? Is this something that I can get repaired by Palm or Cingular?

I did a search on the subject but couldn't find anything anywhere.
    What is this SRAM test? I'm not familiar with it.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #3  
    it was an app that was on my phone. I'm not sure how it got there. I thought it was a default app on all Treo 650s. It looks like it writes to the SRam and checks if it was written correctly. When I go to the "about" screen it says

SRamTestApp
    version 1.3
    PalmOne

I transferred from a Tungsten E2 but I checked on the E2 and it isn't on that and I don't remember installing the program. Maybe I'm getting failures because the program isn't supposed to run on the Treo
    What flavor of 650 do you have (Sprint, Cingular, etc.)? It definitely isn't part of the Sprint software package.

FYI, upgrading from previous Palm OS devices to the 650 is most definitely NOT recommended. It's generally considered the cause of many crashes and general instability with the Treo. Palm recommends doing a clean install, restoring your PIM databases, and then re-installing any apps you want to run, making sure you get the most recent version from each vendor. A lot of older versions are not compatible with the 650's NVFS memory.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info. I have a Cingular unlocked Treo.

I have been experiencing a lot of resets and my Treo has hung up a couple of times. I will go ahead and try what you are saying and see if that helps.