Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I recently decided to do a clean install of the 1.12 Custom ROM and reinstall my apps. I then reverted back to ROM 1.12 install (using Palm's install program) and reload all apps manually again.

I can't seem to figure out what is causing my phone to go into a white screen when I turn the radio on. I just did a hard reset, then I reinstalled all programs (I'm currently running 1.12 Sprint ROM), and then configured some preferences. I have not launched any third party apps. I then did a soft reset, and when I try to turn the radio on from the phone app, the screen goes white as it does a network search, and I see a 1x in the top. This screen stays this way until I push the home button to go the menu apps. If I turn the radio on from any other app (other than the phone) I don't get this error.

I am running a custom overlay that is available on treocentral or mytreo. Any thoughts to what is causing this?
    What is the custom ROM you are referring to? A shadowmite ROM?
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I had the Shadowmite Custom ROM5. I did a Sprint ROM1.12 install over it, but I think I hosed something up. I just did a full restore to the base ROM 1.12 following Shadowmite site (site states 1.03 Restoration), then did the Sprint 1.12 update. It reset and did somethings differently this time.

Thanks for the post - I reverted back to the Sprint ROM until I can build my own custom ROM that includes small font files (which Shadowmite's has removed and limits some functionality in Chatter email app that I like)
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I determined the problem was with Handmark Scrabble. I normally copied the prc and pdb files directly, but when you let it do the install from the packaged .exe file, it creates a menu option for showing definitions upon each word. I uninstalled the program, loaded it manually, and the problem went away. This makes sense as I normally run this program from the SD card - so I have moved it again. However, when running from the card, you do not have the option to have program show word definitions as they are played (not something I need)