Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I haven't been able to insall any program such as "The core Pocket Media Player" in my T650. The view log tell me that "The file could not be installed to the SD card because there is no application on your handheld to open these files. If you have recentley installed such an application, please run that application and them perform a hotsync. default(3)"

I think that I may have accidentally deleted an important program that came originally with my T600. Will a HARD RESET help please?

Any comment guys?
    Last edited by alfred44; 07/26/2005 at 06:21 PM.
    Are you trying to install a .zip??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    No just the program itself and just having some problems
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred44
    No just the program itself and just having some problems
    Is the program attached to an e-mail? The Palm install tool can't then find it when it goes to hot sync. You have to copy the file from the email to a folder on your hard drive -- then select that file with the Palm Install Tool.

Same with a .prc within a downloaded .zip file. You have to extract to the hard drive, then select the .prc file that is now residing on the hard drive with the Palm Install Tool.
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/26/2005 at 08:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Are you trying to install prc's or ppc files? Both are available, and it can be a little confusing.