1.    #1  
    Does the new Cingular update add more phones for bluetooth support, or does it just incorporate the previous Bluetooth update?

Thanks,
    Scott
  2.    #2  
    Anyone yet use the Cingular upgrade and test the BT with their either Infiniti or BMW?
    Mine paired fine with my BMW
  4.    #4  
    Was that after the update or before? Also, were you able to pair before the update?
    I was able to pair both before and after the update. It has connected fairly reliably with only the occasionally reset.
    I have an '05 xi with Assist.

It did not pair before, nor after the update. Notice that the site doesn't claim that it will! The new stuff only seemed to be in the Sprint update!!!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdecaro
    I have an '05 xi with Assist.

It did not pair before, nor after the update. Notice that the site doesn't claim that it will! The new stuff only seemed to be in the Sprint update!!!!
    This is such crap...what kind of games is Palm trying to play, with only giving the new Updated BT Car kit to the Sprint Folks....this will be my last Palm device!!!
    I agree. There is no way to let Palm know though. It's clear from the low volume of posts at the palm help forum and the high percentage of posts that get zero responses that palm isn't listening. I called them directly by phone. I was shuffled around for a *long* time. When I did get someone to even listen he was rude and aggressively unhelpful. He basically told me it was my problem, had no idea whether a fix was even contemplated, and admited he really didn't care. When I asked him to connect me with his boss or supervisor, he told me that he was the top level, he didn't have a supervisor. I would understand if I had been rude, was screaming at him or belittling him - althiugh I wanted to. What crap.