1.    #1  
    I wasn't sure if I should post this in Software or here. Screen shot hack has been updated on November 1st to support 16-bit color, it's version 1.4. If anyone owns a copy do you think you could update and post some nice screen shots. Thanx.
    http://signature.coola.com/?hostilejava@zdial.com
    Screenshots are on my site. Click the link in my signature to gadgetguru63. In case it doesn't work, the URL is http://www.geocities.com/gadgetguru63/.

Rick
  3.    #3  
    Thanx man. Those look so sweet, I can't wait for mine to get here. Can we look forward to anymore pix?
    http://signature.coola.com/?hostilejava@zdial.com
    I agree, gadgetguru, excellent work!
    Could you post a few showing Prism's photo-quality?
    Even a few Avant-Go pages that show photos, if you don't have any "real" photos.
    Also, if you have MTI Movie Player or ActiveSky's, and you could show a couple of stills from any of those, it'd be most appreciated.
    Thanks again.
    I'll try to get some still shots up in the morning. I work nights, so I won't get home until then.

Yeah, I worked with Linkesoft to get it working on the Prism. First thing I did was write a review of Zap!2016.

Your welcome
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I've added 3 new screen shots of actual pictures displayed on the Prism. These were taken with an older Sony digital camera, so the resolution isn't great.

Rick
    Holy Crappppppppp!!!
    The photos are too awesome - no wonder Jeff priced it at $449, and I'd say at even that price it's a steal. This takes away a huge plus any of the Pkt PCs had (other than the 64k Casios), even at 160x160, if you ask me.
    Now if only they can filter out the remainder of the "bad Graffiti Prism" batch.
    Thanks once again for the awesome screenshots.

Hey, just .001% off topic - is there now a VISUAL way for you to know that a screenshot has been taken?
    If anyone's tight w/the developer(s), would you mind requesting this option?

Because I use the prev. ver. of screenshot on my HSVD like crazy - at least 20 per day (of AvantGo pp. I want to keep for ref. - can't WAIT until you can just CUT & PASTE AVANT-GO TEXT!!!). And, on pub. trans., I'm sure I look like I'm from Mars holding my HSVD up to my ear (so DON'T WORRY about doing this w/your VISORPHONE - I've already prepared the mainstream crowd for this sight!) just so I can hear BOTH BEEPS (I guess beep #1 is prep., beep #2 is execution - but man, sometimes there is QUITE the delay, esp. when you're running out of mem. (b/c I've taken so many E.M. shots)), so I know for SURE it's been saved. If NOT, I find out (too late) later the screen captured nothing but "snow interference."

So, if there was just a quick PROMPT (or logo, or something) that said: DONE! That'd be great.

(Sorry for rattling on so long.)
    Yes, it now shows up on the screen that it was successful.
    Awesome!
    Originally posted by bkbk
    Holy Crappppppppp!!!
    The photos are too awesome - no wonder Jeff priced it at $449, and I'd say at even that price it's a steal.
    Keep in mind the fact that screen captures can't show you the "pixelation" (is that a word?) that is visible on the display. There is a noticeable gap between each pixel on the Prism's display. It is much less noticeable in images than text, but it is definitely there. I don't consider it a big problem (though I did register Chrome the first day I used my Prism) but just be aware that you can't completely judge display quality from a screenshot.
    <ul><li>Dave Kessler<br>President - Kopsis, Inc.</li></ul>
    I've probably missed discussion of this elsewhere; and, if that is the case, please provide a URL. Otherwise, what is it that Chrome does?
    Originally posted by yucca
    I've probably missed discussion of this elsewhere; and, if that is the case, please provide a URL. Otherwise, what is it that Chrome does?
    a program that lets you:

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...06&prodID=6253

the screen shot they have reminds me of ppl at work who insist they are artist and their canvass is the windows display dialog box.:-)

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.