1.    #1  
    I saw this thread recently on an Acura forum:

http://rl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=789

The author used DUN and a dialup phone number with his Motorola V710 to make an outgoing connection to the Acuralink server-this is used by the RL to send diagnostic info from the car to Acura, which then results in specific response messages if there is a problem. I am uncertain what to do, however, if I have to choose between DUN and the HFL via bluetooth-I think the 650 only does one or the other, but not both. I plan to try this out over the next few days and will report my progress.
    Cingular Treo 650 with 1.14/1.51 ROW software/firmware
    modified Piel Frama & Innopocket cases
    modified battery cover (with drilled reset hole)
    1 GB Card o' Software & Stuff
    Camera Disabled (to keep the security guards happy)
    Please let us know how this works out for you. I've been trying to accomplish this with my 650 and RL for a while now. Well, to be honest I tried once or twice and then gave up...but still, I'd like to get it to work! Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Well, the first tries were no go-The Moto and SE phones must have some sort of autosense that the Treos don't have, since my SE T637 handles both BT interfaces (HFL inbound & outbound calls, Acuralink outbound calls) like a champ and without any special setup on the phone. I'm thinking that there is an issue with the DUN code that prevents the Treo from accepting an outbound data transmission from the Acura, or there is a specific setup/pairing routine that is required for the outbound data link. Back to the drawing board.....
    Cingular Treo 650 with 1.14/1.51 ROW software/firmware
    modified Piel Frama & Innopocket cases
    modified battery cover (with drilled reset hole)
    1 GB Card o' Software & Stuff
    Camera Disabled (to keep the security guards happy)