Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Not sure if anyone happened to notice a major improvement in Macroplay. I bought this a month or so back and had some serious intentions for using it. It lacked one major feature though. It could not turn the Treo on and bypass keyguard to run scheduled macros. Anyway, the developer answered my email on implementing the ability to have Macroplay bypass keyguard in order to process macros. He updated Macroplay with this feature and I really appreciated it so I wanted to tell anyone who was not aware of the update. The software is now a hundred times more useful since this feature was added. I told the developer I would mention the change on the forums since I find it so useful now. He gave me this link to the software. http://XVisionNow.tripod.com
    Whatís really cool is that Macroplay can basically be used as a ďtask schedulerĒ for just about any app on the Treo. Developers that actually answer email requests and implement feature requests by customers are too few these days so I think he deserves some credit.

Joe
    Just curious, what functions do you have start on such a schedule. I used the trial MacroPlay in the past and was impressed myself.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    So far I use it to:

1. Start Verichat to ensure Iím logged in every morning. Itís a really old version of Verichat that does not have the auto login feature.
    2. Start Chatter after a hotsync.
    3. Run my Smartphonetools Call Export every morning before I hotsync.

Many more uses for it to come once I settle back into a config that I intend on keeping on my Treo.

Take care.

Joe